The Career Advancement Program (CAP) facilitates the convergence of high school students, post-secondary institutions, and the corporate sector to further opportunities for student success in STEM education and career pathways.
S2S works with over 65 local, regional, and national partners, which include leading global corporations and higher education institutions, to connect students to real-world career experiences in diverse STEM fields, including environmental sciences, allied health professions, healthcare product development, biotech & pharmaceuticals, and engineering.
Career Exploration Opportunities Include:
- Job shadowing
- Workplace tours and employee meet and greets
- Corporate mentoring programs
- Internships with partnering corporations and industry leaders
- Post-secondary education and certificate program exploration
- Job entry and certification programs
- In-person career and education fairs
- Life and job skill development series